Friday, May 14, 2010

And Interview with Hannah

Well, I'm a bit late with doing this. You may remember this post from last March where I interviewed Hannah. The idea is to ask her the same questions every year and see how their answers change (or stay the same!). I had fun reading over her answers from last year, and hearing her answers this year. I think we may go ahead to do Cailyn's first interview this year, too. But, for now, ladies and gentlemen, I give you, an interview with Hannah!

Ok, you ready to get started?


This is an interview of Hannah Jane Deibel. One of the most interesting and wonderful 5 year olds in the world.

I am going to ask you several questions about yourself so we can all get to know you better. Okay, let's get started.



What is your name?


*Hannah

Is that it?

*Yes.

How old are you?


*5

Where do you live?
*In Ireland

Do you have any pets?
*
No. Oh yeah! I have a stuffed pet.

What kind of stuffed pet?
*A Puppy.

Does the Puppy have a name?
*Princess Flower

Who do you like to play with?
*
I like to play with my sister, Cailyn.
Anyone else?
*Nope

What is your favorite Cereal?
*
Cereal with milk. And my favorite cereal with milk issssssssss….corn flakes. And the name of corn flakes in Irish is cailloga arror.

What is your favorite vegetable?
*
Corn.

What is your favorite drink?
*
Milk…actually, no not milk. Juice.
What kind of juice?
*Strawberry and vanilla juice
 (yes, this is an actual kind of juice here)

What is your favorite snack?
*
My fravrite snack…my favorite snack isssss….a Rice Krispy Bar.

What is your favorite toy?
*
My favorite toy is my puppet.
Where did you get your puppet?
*From Italy.

What is your favorite book?
*Christmas book.
What’s that about?
*Um, I don’t know.

What is your favorite restaurant?
*
Powercins. I said Powercins!! What’s the name of it again?
Padhricin’s.
*Oh! I thought it was Powercins.

What is your favorite holiday?
*
Germany. Actually, no, no, no, no, America.
Why?
*Because I’ve never been there since I’ve been in Ireland for a couple of years.
What’s in America?
*People, animals, houses, stores, shops, BBQ’s, bags. *giggle* and bedrooms.

So, what's your favorite Holiday like Thanksgiving, Christmas, 4th of July, St. Patrick’s Day, etc.?
*For Christmas I like going to….Germany. *hehehe* (we've never been to Germany for Christmas :o) )

What is your favorite animal?
*
My favorite animal are….giraffes. Funny giraffes!! (giggles silly and waving her feet all over).

If you could change your name to anything, what would you change it to?
*Sleeping Beauty
What would your middle name be, Sleeping Beauty?

*Bay. I’m all curled up like a chick, I mean like an egg. Am I shaped like an egg?
Mm-hmm.
*I thought you’d say that!

What do you love about your Dad?
*
Playing with him, and tackling his head!!

What do you love about your Mom?
*Hugging you.

Where would you like to go on vacation this year?
*
America!

What is your number one wish for this year?
*
To be a mermaid to live in the sea.

What is your favorite TV show?

*Mickey Mouse.


Thank you for your interview Hannah Deibel. I appreciate your time.

No comments: