Tuesday, June 14, 2011

An Interview with Cailyn

Ok, you ready to get started?
This is an interview of Cailyn Rae Deibel. One of the most interesting and wonderful 4 year olds in the world.I am going to ask you several questions about yourself so we can all get to know you better. Okay, let's get started.


What is your name?
Cailyn *trying to hide in the couch* My name starts with a “C”.
Is that it?
*Yep.

How old are you?

4
Where do you live?
*Ummmm….right at where we are.
Do you have any pets?
**nods head yes* I have a kitty and a bunny. Do you know how to write “bunny” and “Kitty”.
Yes I do. What are your kitty and bunny’s names?
* My cat is named Rose-rose and my bunny is named Pink-pink, not pinkey-winkey

Who do you like to play with?
*Ummm….Hannah
Anyone else?
*Yeah. Um, Katelyn.

What is your favorite Cereal?
Umm, Cheerios

What is your favorite vegetable?
Um, tomato *big grin on her face*

What is your favorite drink?
*Ummmmmm…juice
What kind?
Ummmm…Ribena

What is your favorite snack?
Ummm, sweet popcorn!

What is your favorite toy?

Ummmmmm….*playing with the pages in a book* my magnadoodle
Where did you get your magnadoodle?
*Ummmm….I don’t know.

What is your favorite book?
*Ummmm, Snow White. Lalallalalalal

What is your favorite restaurant?
Ummmmm…the one that we went to yesterday when me and Daddy and Hannah went to check the car.
KFC?
*yeah, KFC

What is your favorite holiday?

Ummmmm…snowing

What’s your favorite Holiday like Thanksgiving, Christmas, 4th of July, St. Patrick’s Day, etc.
*Ummmm, St. Patrick’s Day

What is your favorite animal?

Um, a cat

If you could change your name to anything, what would you change it to?
*Ummm, to…ummmm…Cailyn Debbil

What do you love about your Dad?
Ummmm…playing the game Daddy’s playing

What do you love about your Mom?
*Ummmm…Having a birthday.

Where would you like to go on vacation this year?

Ummm…tooooo…I don’t know.

What is your number one wish for this year?

Ummm…that Isaac loves me very much.

What is your favorite TV show?

*Ummmmm…a kid show
What kid show do you like best?
*Ummm, Jake.

Thank you for your interview Cailyn Deibel. I appreciate your time.

No comments: