Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!

Important Date=Bed!!

Tonight was Hannah's end of the year party for her preschool choir class at church and I stayed to help out. Usually I'll drop Hannah off at choir and bring Cailyn home and put her to bed, then Seth will bring Hannah home. Well, since I stayed tonight, that meant Cailyn stayed!

She did GREAT in her nursery "class", but on the way home it was very clear to me that we were ALL over tired! (I never realize how energizing that time alone when she's in bed and Hannah and Daddy are at church is until I don't get it! LOL)

So, we get home and I fix Cailyn's bottle (yes, she's still on the bottle, but that's a post for later) and she just loses it. This picture is from my phone (note to self: clean camera phone lens!). She collapsed into a huge bearhug of the fridge while I heated her bottle. As soon as the microwave beeped, she stopped crying, picked up her blankie and made a bee-line for her room.

I don't think she'll be staying for Wednesday night church on a regular basis anytime soon....

1 comment:

Marc and Charity said...

hahaha, that is hilarious! we had a similar metldown today after 3 or 4 days of refusing to nap (Cerys) and it all became too much this afternoon. ahhh, gotta love the 3's...I hear 4's are great...let's hope so!