Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Hannah!!

I can't believe it, today is Hannah's 3rd birthday! I'm typing this at 12:53 pm....three years ago at this time, I was in major labor! LOL Its so odd how fast and how slow time has gone! In some ways it seems like she's only turning 2...in others it feels like she should be about 8 years old! haha
She took mini cupcakes to her Sunday School class today. We'll have a little BBQ party on Saturday with some friends. I'll be sure to post some pics of that! In the meantime, a little stroll down memory lane:
Just minutes old!

1 year old!!


2 years old!


3 years old! (that's a peace sign LOL)

Happy Birthday, Hannah! You are a precious little girl and Daddy and I are so proud of who are you becoming. We love you!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I remember when you guys used to have a website for her pictures... and now you have a blogspot blog... and I'm sure the evolution will continue :-). Happy Birthday Hannah!

Marc and Charity said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!!!