Sunday, December 13, 2009

...for your Christmas spirit

Bed time at our house usually consists of a story, prayer and a song. Since it's Christmas, we've been doing Christmas songs, and one of the girls favorites is Away in a Manger. They've come up with some "sign-language" for it and sing it so sweetly, I just had to get it on video and post it for you all. So, from our family to yours, we're wishing you a great Christmas season! (by the way, I'm singing in it too, and my apologies...they were having a hard time staying focused the first couple tries so I had to help them get through the song. Enjoy anyway! LOL)





3 comments:

Jill said...

That made me cry!! LOL I'm a sap. That was sweet.

Basha's Mama said...

Cute girls!

Ruth MacC said...

Special times:0) I love the way they say cattle in their accents. I miss Peter and Grace Whitfield's accent! They used to play with my son a lot while they lived here.