Monday, November 8, 2010

Speaking of the girls...

Not that I'm not ready to dedicate every post to Isaac or anything, because he's just cute as a button!, but I thought I'd give you a quick glimpse of what the girls have been doing through all of this. I know I've put on here before how they're becoming SUCH good friends and playing so well together. Well, tonight after dinner, they went in the kitchen and we heard a bunch of singing so I peeked around the corner to see what they were up to...

2 comments:

Basha's Mama said...

Wow I think that was about how Mohammed and I looked dancing on Saturday night. :) It's fun to watch them play together. Poor Isaac doesn't know what's coming to him.

Em said...

Sorry I can't find Jen's email address right now... Wanted to wish Jen a wonderful birthday and tell her how much I'm thinking of all you with the growth in your family. Hugs, Emily and family